Tuesday, December 15, 2009

THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW!

Good Tuesday morning to you all,
The most important part of this blog can be found as you scroll down to MATERIALS, SUPPLIES and PROCESS. I think I may hold off on further blog writings because I don't want the MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES-PROCESS to be beneath less important blogs. There is a created PROCESS by which you can be involved on many different levels. That is the point: PROCESS AND INVOLVEMENT. It can be as simple as a note to a soldier with a 44 cent U.S. stamp. It may be as involved as a box of knitted items or goodies, or even purchased wool items to send off. Remember: we are dealing with WOOL as it is not flammable. We are also dealing with camouflage colors: dark olive, gray, black or a sand color for Iraq. I have listed colors approved by the military and available at MICHAEL'S CRAFTS below in the MATERIALS, SUPPLIES AND PROCESS blog. As I said, this is the most critical one to read so that you may get involved. Once you get your APO address, keep in mind that any mailings are the cost of what they would be in the United States. The military takes the boxes to the foreign places. Remember: we are NOT collecting money and won't ever do that; we are providing information and organizing an effort to get things sent off. I have the WOOL WARRIOR tags if you want them. Just let me know and I'll mail them off to you. Either way; just get things mailed out.
Please have a happy holiday season. Merry Christmas and a Happy Chanukah. It is always a time for giving, to my way of thinking; this time of the year makes it even more precious. Thank you for your involvement.

Sincerely,

General Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment