Sunday, December 20, 2009

AnySoldier.com donations

Hi Everyone,
When you go to the website of anysoldier.com, PLEASE notice that they need donations to keep going. I believe this is a very good organization that you can easily research. They are available 24/7 360 days a year! I got an e-mail answer the same day I sent it off. So, they are dedicated and organized. Although we DO NOT solicit funds on this blog for ANYTHING AT ALL, I feel that I must encourage you to add anysoldier.com to your important places to support. They are spilling blood; a few dollars is the least that we can do. Please continue to SUPPORT OUR TROOPS in every way possible.
According to their website, which I ENCOURAGE YOU TO CHECK OUT BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING AT ALL, donations (FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!) may be sent to the following address:
AnySoldier.com
P.O. Box 715
Waldorf, MD 20604

OR, you can just send an enquiry to the following e-mail address for more information about donating with your credit card, if that is your choice: christina@anysoldier.com
KEEP KNITTING AND CROCHETING....it is getting very cold in Afghanistan, particularly!
I thank you in advance for any assistance you might give to this fabulous organization started by a military person (now retired) and run for only one reason: support of our military personnel overseas or in hospitals.

Sincerely and with hope for your assistance in this matter, I remain

General Mama
mamaschu4u@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment