Thursday, December 10, 2009

Let me know if you are out there!

Up and ready to head off to Cedars Sinai for Jeff's surgery. I'm bringing my knitting bag with me, but of course, and it is filled with finished product so that when people in the waiting room ask about what I'm knitting, I can just show them. WE NEED TO SELL THE PROJECT AND GET PEOPLE INVOLVED. I repat, yet again (big sigh) that this has nothing at all to do with support of war; it has everything to do with support of our troops. There is a huge difference!
Knit and crochet away, dear warriors and warriorettes! Let me know if you need anything that I can provide for the effort. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO PASS ON THE INITIAL BLOG THAT PROVIDED A PROCESS BY WHICH WE ALL CAN BE INVOLVED IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. I like to shout that part.

Love,
General Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment